We now offer TRUCKER packages for owner operators, contracted or rented trucks that driver for XPO Last Mile, Amazon, Lowes and many more! 

Dear Clients: I read recently that a new law was passed concerning Condo Unit Owner Homeowner Insurance. It is my understanding that you still need to send a Certificate of Insurance to your Association but that you no longer need to name the Condominium Association as an Additional Insured or a Loss Payee -- please call me for details and I will look into your specific situation. Thank you. Ron Silverman - www.silvermaninsurance.com  386 860 0001 X7
Posted 9:52 AM

Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive

View Mobile Version